Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

by Sandy

Callie still has great hair. It was extremely humid one morning this past week. Callie put her hair up in a clip or barrettes and it looked great. My hair looked as if someone sat on my head.

Scott belongs to the Simpson Village Building of the Month Club.

Wegman's sells an assorted cheesecake dessert tray, so we hear.

Evidently you can eat ice cream more than once a day.

I am very blessed with a wonderful family whether they live in the same house, around the corner, or on the other side of the country.

Callie thinks it's funny that in a town known for chicken wings, we haven't eaten chicken wings one time since I've been here.

I hate traveling by plane.

I have to travel by plane to get home tomorrow.

I may need a twelve-step program. Callie busted me on a political website last night, so I closed it and went to my room where I pulled up another political website on my cell phone.

I miss my three little grandsons.

I really miss my granddaughter who lives in North Carolina.

Below are pictures of Callie and Scott's dogs.

This is Jessie



And this is Harley

That's all for the travelogue for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!! (this is savannah if you didnt know) I can't wait to see you in August!!!!! Love you!!! :)